Thursday, December 31, 2009

KEANE | Archive | Keane News, Blogs, Photos, Behind the scenes video, User comments and Tour announcements | Song of the Decade

KEANE | Archive | Keane News, Blogs, Photos, Behind the scenes video, User comments and Tour announcements | Song of the Decade

Heeeellooooo all! For anyone who remembers, Back in November, we got to vot on what we thought was the Keane song of the decade! I forget what I voted for, but here are the results

10 - Somewhere Only We Know
Duh! I am in love this song, I'm listening to it at this very moment!
30 - Bedshaped
Of course! This was the first Keane song I ever hear, so its special to me
36 - Everybody's Changing
Yet another, Duh! Classic song everyone can relate to
67 - Spiralling
They won an award for this one :)
69 - This Is The Last Time
Great song
70 - A Bad Dream
Such a deep song, and I've heard rumors that its Tom's favourite
73 - Is It Any Wonder?
Awesome song!
75 - Nothing In My Way
Another deep song
76 - Crystal BallOh crystal ball!
79 - The Lovers Are Losing
Another greatt song

1 comment: