Sunday, March 28, 2010

Stop For A Minute video FOUND!

First let me say that I do not deserve credit for finding or recording this vid at all. Cherry Keane via facebook does :)
I just wanbted to share it with those who havent seen it yet.
Well here is the link, just put it in you search bar and you should find it fine. http://drop.io/34uzpi2

Okay, for those who have seen it, I have to say I am slightly disappointed. I mean, the music was great, and Tom looked sexy as ever, but it just wasn't a Keane vid. It looks like the kind of hip-hop MTV over and over again. I suppose a true fan would stick by them no matter what direction they go in, and thats all we can do. Telling someone that you hate them because they have changed isn't gonnna make them want to change back.

Well thats all I have to say on the matter, so goodbye all!

No comments:

Post a Comment