Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tom Chaplin speaks about his newfound love for golf as he plays a great Biz Session | The Sun |Showbiz|Bizarre|Bizsessions

Tom Chaplin speaks about his newfound love for golf as he plays a great Biz Session | The Sun |Showbiz|Bizarre|Bizsessions

Well this is an extremely interesting article,
KEANE frontman TOM CHAPLIN says he has been saved from drink and drugs - by golf.

Tom speaks to Biz, after recording Stop For A Minute, about how golf helped him out. He apparrently feels much more comfortable being himself, though he still does drink once iin awhile. Tom also metions how he has enjoyed seeing the guys after so long.
You can also hear Stop for a Minute, which is actaully growing on me. When I first heard it, I hated it, but now I realize that I hated the rap solo. The lyrics are actaully very nice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment